Sunday, August 14, 2011

A momentary glimpse of your elegant curves and radiant sultry smile is all that's required to bruise my eyes forever. Everytime you're close my spirit tries to break free and cling to you as if it had found perfection and doesn't want it to slip away. Blinded by your magnificence and knee quivering hottness I stumble on my merry way. Content yet distraught. Free yet I desire no other. Like a fool Im in to deep, I let myself go like a leaf on the wind and now I fear it'll never be. In silence I'll show restraint, for what could be gained if I speak? But truly you must already know, my eyes tell no lies for they are the gateway to the soul. In the end it doesn't matter, for who am I and what could I truly offer?..... 

By Matthew branton

No comments:

Post a Comment