Thursday, September 15, 2011

Purity

I came to a realization tonight. Whether it's tantric or from meditation is unclear. What is clear is I've never felt so free and serene. You see there are many forms of love in this plain of existance but the pure forms of love come with no labels or expectations. If you can love without being a typical human and expecting something in return then you are on another plain. Then comes something which many including me fear which is to be "in love" with someone. Should we tell them or should we keep it to ourselfs to not cause the other person stress? Months I've pondered what to do and if my actions were pure of heart and I realized that to be pure of heart and in love is simply that. It's how "I" feel and there is nothing wrong nor is there any malice to it. It is simply me being in love with the most glorious being I know without expecting anything in return or putting a silly label on it. That is pure, that is free. Cause I'm loving her without caging her, hence I'm not caging me. So my actions by telling her are just and pure and the first time in my life I've felt I've reached a new plane of love. Why? Cause I've finally understood love in it's basic and extrodinary forms. I love and am in love because it's my feelings and I expect nothing. This my friend is serenity. And I thank her for letting me be me and the wisdom she's shared which has helped me reach another plain. 

By Matthew branton

No comments:

Post a Comment